Whether you are visiting Quilter's Attic in Bountiful, Utah or shopping in our on-line store, we want all of our customers to have a good experience and be 100% satisfied with the service you receive. We welcome online and phone orders. Thank you for shopping with us and we look forward to serving you.Returns
We are sorry, but we cannot accept returns on books and patterns due to copyright laws.
We also do not accept returns on fabric cuts.
We are happy to accept returns of kits or notions, if they are returned in their original condition and packaging.
We have a 30-day return policy on items you are not satisfied with. Refunds will be issued upon receipt of the merchandise; with proof-of-purchase, a credit will be given to your charge card account. If you do not have proof-of-purchase, you will receive in-shop credit.
Refunds will not be given for shipping & handling charges, unless the return is due to defective merchandise.Payments
Paypal securely processes payments for Quilter's Attic. If you are not a member of Paypal, or for your convenience, you can purchase by phone at 801-292-1710.Privacy
Quilter's Attic is committed to protecting your privacy and any information you share with us. We keep all customer information confidential and do not share or sell any information with any outside parties.Class Policies
- Classes are reserved on a first-come basis. Only full payment of the class fee will reserve a spot in the class for you. Payments will be process at the time of registration.
- Please mark the class dates and times on your calendar. Class fees are refundable only if you cancel at least 3 working days prior to the start of class,or if we cancel because minimum enrollment is not met.
- Classes are offered as a courtesy and a service to our customers and we appreciate your support when you purchase your supplies here. Supply lists are available for our classes as part of the registration process. Most of the supplies needed for our classes are available in the store.
- Classes will start promptly -- please arrive 10-15 minutes early so that you are set up and ready to go when class starts. We understand that sometimes unavoidable situations arise, but we do ask you to help us in this matter.
- When a class requires you to bring your sewing machine, be sure to remember all the necessary parts. If you are borrowing a friends machine, please familiarize yourself with machine before coming to class. If you are not able to bring a machine to class, please inquire prior to the day of class about a loaner machine to be used in class. We have a limited supply and they will be given on a first-come basis. A nominal charge will be assessed.
Lots of rules, we know, but they are in place so you can spend a relaxing, fun couple of hours learning something new and enjoying the company of fellow sewers and quilters. We look forward to seeing you in class!